Tickets for the 33rd Annual Morro Bay Harbor Festival, October 4-5, 2014 .
- Pre-sale one-day Adult tickets (available until September 24): $10.00 (Save $2.00)
- One-day, Adult tickets (after September 24 or at the gate): $12.00
- Tasting Pass (1 voucher for (1) wine or beer glass and (6) beverage tasting tickets): $12.00
- Harbor Festival T-Shirt voucher: $16.00 (S/M/L/XL), $18 (XXL or larger)
- Harbor Fest Fun Pass (1 one-day Adult admission, 1 voucher for (1) wine or beer glass and (6) beverage tasting tickets): $20.00
- Kids 5-12: $5.00
- Kids under 5 are free!
Dates & Hours
Saturday, October 4th and Sunday October 5th, 2014
Festival hours are 10am to 6pm along the Morro Bay Embarcadero Waterfront.
Parking is free and shuttles pick up at Bank of America, Morro Bay High School, Fitness Works, and at the Morro Bay Rock.
Your admission to the Festival includes:
• Acccess to Dan Reddell Entertainment Stage
• Kid’s Fun including Carnival Cove, Shark Slide, Dolphin Obstacle, Train, Fish Painting and more…
• Access to Food,Wine and Beer Court featuring local wineries, breweries and restaurants.
• Maritime displays including the Harbor Department’s Touch Tank, Seafood display, the Heritage Pavilion and more….
• Arts and Crafts – featuring goods from all over the state!
• Commercial Expo with a variety of products and services.
• Great food with all your favorites from the Commercial Fishermen Association’s Albacore BBQ to kettle corn and corn dogs and so much more….