Tickets for the 33rd Annual Morro Bay Harbor Festival, October 4-5, 2014 .
- Pre-sale one-day Adult tickets (available until October 1): $10.00 (Save $2.00)
- One-day, Adult tickets (at the gate): $12.00
- Tasting Pass (tasting hours 11Am-3PM Saturday and Sunday) (1 voucher for (1) wine or beer glass and (6) beverage tasting tickets): $12.00
- Harbor Festival T-Shirt voucher: $16.00 (S/M/L/XL), $18 (XXL or larger)
- Harbor Fest Fun Pass (1 one-day Adult admission, 1 voucher for (1) wine or beer glass and (6) beverage tasting tickets): $20.00
- Kids 6 -12: $5.00
- Kids 5 and under are free!
Online ticket sales unavailable after October 1. Please purchase tickets at Morro Bay Albertson’s until October 3, end of day, or at the gate both Saturday and
Dates & Hours
Saturday, October 4th and Sunday October 5th, 2014
Festival hours are 10am to 7pm on Saturday and 10AM to 6:30PM on Sunday. along the Morro Bay Embarcadero Waterfront.
Parking is free and shuttles pick up at Bank of America, Morro Bay High School, Fitness Works, and at the Morro Bay Rock.
Your admission to the Festival includes:
• Acccess to Dan Reddell Entertainment Stage.
• Kid’s Cove with a variety of activities just for kids.
• Access to Wine -n- Beer Court featuring tastings of local wineries and breweries from 11AM-3PM Saturday and Sunday
• Maritime displays including the Harbor Department’s Touch Tank, Seafood display, the Heritage Pavilion and more….
• Arts and Crafts – featuring goods from all over the state!
• Commercial Expo with a variety of products and services.
• Great food with all your favorites from the Commercial Fishermen Association’s Albacore BBQ to kettle corn and corn dogs and so much more….